shoe-75587

0

Bloch Practice Shoe - A Wise Purchase - I purchased these shoes for a Latin Dance workout class. I started the class trying to use leather shoes I had in my closet. After 2 classes I ordered 2 different types of dance shoes, a pair of Capezio Latin dance sandals, and the Bloch Practice Shoe. I was going to keep whichever pair fit. I am SO glad that the Capezio's did not fit. This shoe was comfortable from the first try and the first step. I found that I could not do any of the turns in my ordinary shoes. The sueded bottoms make turns easier. They are the perfect height and they are light weight and flexible. My feet are happy while trying to do all those Latin dance steps. They fit perfectly and they are not hot. I thought they were unattractive when I viewed them on line. But they actually look nice on my foot. While dancing in class every one sounds like they are wearing 'Claude Hoppers', but I am quietly cha cha cha-ing! These shoes have proven themselves - they are comfortable, high quality and a good price. After 8 classes I can definitely say they were a wise purchase!

Beautifeel shoe:shoe-75587

0 comments:

Post a Comment