shoe-75838

0

Beautiful! I just received these shoes in "watercolor blue" and they are lovely! The photo is very close to the true color. They seem very well made and built to last. I was worried that the soles would be slippery, but they are actually quite grippy. I haven't worn them outside yet to test them, but I've done a couple laps around the office and so far the only complaint is that the front strap near the sole rubs on my foot a little. Nothing horrible though, it seems like something that will stop after some breaking in. Most of all I am impressed with how fast they got to me... less than 24 hours with standard shipping! Amazing!

Beautifeel shoe:shoe-75838

shoe-75838 style of beautifeel shoe display upper is very popular beauty shoes. With aborative observe on style shoe-75838, I think you can like it by a first view on image shoe-75838. The shoe-75838 style of beautifeel shoes is a good product from us. Liking style shoe-75838, you can contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com and get cheaper trade price on style shoe-75838.

0 comments:

Post a Comment