beautifeel-75805

0

Beautiful shoe, but.... I bought these shoes for my upcoming wedding and was thrilled when I opened the box- beautiful, classic looking, exactly the vintage look I was going for. They are a great height and are overall pretty comfortable, but they do slip off the back of my heel when I walk. I decided to keep them in hopes that they will fit more securely once my feet swell a little from being on the dance floor! I would def. recommend buying a size down- I usually wear a 7.5 or 8 and I ordered the 7.5. I'm almost wishing I ordered the 7's!

Beautifeel shoe:beautifeel-75805

beautifeel-75805 style of beautifeel shoe display upper is very popular beauty shoes. With aborative observe on style beautifeel-75805, I think you can like it by a first view on image beautifeel-75805. The beautifeel-75805 style of beautifeel shoes is a good product from us. Liking style beautifeel-75805, you can contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com and get cheaper trade price on style beautifeel-75805.

0 comments:

Post a Comment