beautifeel-75689

0

Beautiful ballerina flats! This shoe is so cute and beautiful quality leather. I loved the way it looks on my foot and I really wanted one in each color. The only thing is, the size felt 1/2 size smaller than marked. I usually wear an 8.5 and they were too short. The width seemed fine. This is a shoe for those without foot problems due to zero arch support. It was so cute though, I exchanged it for a full size larger and will add an arch support insert. The ballerina ankle wrap is of a very good quality grosgrain ribbon and really adds to the style of the shoe as well as the function (it keeps the shoe on very secure so the heel doesn't slip out when walking). I would order this shoe in every color if I were free of foot problems. Great shoe.

Beautifeel shoe:beautifeel-75689

beautifeel-75689 style of beautifeel shoe display upper is very popular beauty shoes. With aborative observe on style beautifeel-75689, I think you can like it by a first view on image beautifeel-75689. The beautifeel-75689 style of beautifeel shoes is a good product from us. Liking style beautifeel-75689, you can contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com and get cheaper trade price on style beautifeel-75689.

0 comments:

Post a Comment