shoe-76005

0

As promised these boots did arrive in a timely fashion which I do like about Logohoo. I also love that they offer shoes in WW versions. This boot was very nice and the quality seemed well made, but unfortunately I did have to send them back. I am short and the zipper would not zip up all the way due to that fact that I have a wider calf. If that is a problem for yourself, then these shoes would not work for you. I ordered in a 7WW and they were a good width for my foot, which is wide. Especially one foot is wider than the other due to a car accident in which I sustained tissue damage. This is why I have larger calves. Wish these would have worked because they would have been perfect.

Beautifeel shoe:shoe-76005

shoe-76005 style of beautifeel shoe display upper is very popular beauty shoes. With aborative observe on style shoe-76005, I think you can like it by a first view on image shoe-76005. The shoe-76005 style of beautifeel shoes is a good product from us. Liking style shoe-76005, you can contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com and get cheaper trade price on style shoe-76005.

0 comments:

Post a Comment