beautifeel-75992

0

Awesome shoes if on your feet all day. The best "kitchen" shoe ever. I have worked in the food service industry for 20+ years and the past 7-8 years have been spent in a kitchen. I have worn Birkenstock sandals for approx 20 years but didn't want to spend the $100 for "kitchen shoes" - especially since this is my part time job. Best purchase ever... Even after working a double, I can get up of a morning and walk without pain/discomfort in feet, legs or back. My full time day job is a desk job - but once a year I help with physical inventory. The first year I wore tennis shoes - big mistake! I went home for lunch that first day with aching feet, legs and back - decided to try my Birki Prof Clogs for the rest of the day - figured anything would be better than the tennis shoes. Best decision ever - the aches and pains from the morning went away and I still felt good at the end of the day. Expensive? Yes - but worth every penny! I have been wearing this pair for 3+ years and would have replaced anything else 5-6 times by now and likely spent more money.

Beautifeel shoe:beautifeel-75992

beautifeel-75992 style of beautifeel shoe display upper is very popular beauty shoes. With aborative observe on style beautifeel-75992, I think you can like it by a first view on image beautifeel-75992. The beautifeel-75992 style of beautifeel shoes is a good product from us. Liking style beautifeel-75992, you can contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com and get cheaper trade price on style beautifeel-75992.

0 comments:

Post a Comment