shoe-75905

0

August wedding shoes - I wanted to wear a comfortable shoe for my wedding, but mainly I wanted to buy a shoe I would be able to wear again. The White/Gold matches very well with my dress. The shoes look very nice with jeans/slacks too. The leather is a bit stiff, compared to other Privo's. I usually wear an 8.5, I ordered a half size smaller, fit is a bit tight, but any bigger and they would fall off. Order half size less then you usually wear. Most important...make sure you have time to break them in before wearing them. I've been wearing them indoors for a few hours every other day to break them in. Thank You Privo for designing this shoe!!!

Beautifeel shoe:shoe-75905

shoe-75905 style of beautifeel shoe display upper is very popular beauty shoes. With aborative observe on style shoe-75905, I think you can like it by a first view on image shoe-75905. The shoe-75905 style of beautifeel shoes is a good product from us. Liking style shoe-75905, you can contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com and get cheaper trade price on style shoe-75905.

0 comments:

Post a Comment