shoe-76368

0
Beautifeel shoe:shoe-76368

shoe-76368 style of beautifeel shoe display upper is very popular beauty shoes. With aborative observe on style shoe-76368, I think you can like it by a first view on image shoe-76368. The shoe-76368 style of beautifeel shoes is a good product from us. Liking style shoe-76368, you can contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com and get cheaper trade price on style shoe-76368.

A great summer shoe - I wanted a shoe that I could wear during the summer that had decent arch support, and also had a covered toe area. This is it! While it doesn't have the best arch support in the world, I think it should be really good, unless I have to do a LOT of walking in it. But the jury is still out on that, since I haven't been able to wear it a lot yet since we seem to either get rain or snow since I bought it. I also like the velco closing. So much easier than a buckle. I also liked the way they have put cushioning material around the back of the shoe, as well as down the center part of the foot. So you don't just have your foot hitting the leather there. All in all a great little shoe I think I am going to enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment