beautifeel-76456

0
Beautifeel shoe:beautifeel-76456

beautifeel-76456 style of beautifeel shoe display upper is very popular beauty shoes. With aborative observe on style beautifeel-76456, I think you can like it by a first view on image beautifeel-76456. The beautifeel-76456 style of beautifeel shoes is a good product from us. Liking style beautifeel-76456, you can contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com and get cheaper trade price on style beautifeel-76456.

A little stiff - Having a 4e width foot I usually have trouble finding shoes that fit, especially anything not in a gym shoe. I was really excited to find a winter boot listed in my size, and the width is really true to size. The boot is really stiff and doesn't bend at all when you walk causing a little rubbing on the top of my foot. My feet did stay dry in many inches of snow and had good traction; I just can't wear them for much longer than shoveling. And if you need arch support you'll have to buy an insert because they don't have it out of the box. They may not be perfect, but they're functional for when I need them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment