beautifeel-76378

0
Beautifeel shoe:beautifeel-76378

beautifeel-76378 style of beautifeel shoe display upper is very popular beauty shoes. With aborative observe on style beautifeel-76378, I think you can like it by a first view on image beautifeel-76378. The beautifeel-76378 style of beautifeel shoes is a good product from us. Liking style beautifeel-76378, you can contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com and get cheaper trade price on style beautifeel-76378.

A little large - I usually wear a size 36 (5.5-6) in Rieker shoes, but that's with socks. These are summer-ish shoes, so I won't be wearing socks - and they slide around on my feet with too much room in the toe. The elastic across the instep keeps them on, but I wish there were a size 35 available. Or, since I live at the Oregon coast, maybe I should just always wear socks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment