beautifeel-75105

0

Comfortable for a 3.5 inch heel - I really love how these shoes look. I consider myself quite a picky person when it comes to picking shoes and I can say that this pair is a winner. They're so elegant and sexy! And they're pretty comfortable for a 3.5 inch heel shoes. The heel is not as narrow as in the classic type of heels so your feet don't wiggle but instead they're steady on the ground. As for fashion, you can wear these shoes with anything really and they'll look great. I wear them with jeans, nice capris, skirt or a dress and they look ideal. My only recommendation that I have to anyone who's interested in buying these shoes is to get a half size smaller as these particular ones do run a bit bigger. Or at least get your regular size and half a size smaller and return the pair that you're not happy with.

Beautifeel shoe:beautifeel-75105

0 comments:

Post a Comment