beautifeel-74886

0

Comfy and Cool - I bought these for general sport use- racquetball and long-boarding (skateboarding). The soles flex where they need too, and are stiff where they need to be. I recently have been wearing custom arch supports and these compliment them nicely. They fit perfectly and don't seem huge on my size 46(11") feet. The soles grip my skateboard well. I can move on the wooden floor well in racquetball. They are non-marking soles. They are light weight which is a big plus for walking, travel and comfort. Importantly, the mesh uppers totally breathe. You can feel a cool breeze through the shoe. So they should be invaluable in the hot summers. All in all, a hi tech looking 21st sneaker. It took awhile to move me away from Vans. But I would rather be comfortable then look cool at this point.

Beautifeel shoe:beautifeel-74886

0 comments:

Post a Comment