shoe-75518

0

Boots are great looking and fit perfectly on me. I was surprised to find that the boost feels like it has pretty good arch support. I normally wear custom arch supports with shoes, but not with these. I was surprised to find that the boot feels like it has pretty good arch support (I have high arches). I've worn them walking quite a bit, have done lots of standing in them so far. My feet have never been so comfy in this kind of boot. The boots a bit loose around my calves, but still look great. I'm pretty skinny so boots tend to not be snug on my calves. The only negative thing I think of is the the sole of the boots were a bit slippery on carpet and on clutch pedal in my car at first. I thought I may have needed to buy something on the bottom to make them not so slippery, but after wearing and breaking in they were fine.

Beautifeel shoe:shoe-75518

0 comments:

Post a Comment