shoe-75464

0

C black - Ordered these Johnston/Murphy Kiltie tassel in 12C black to replace ones my husband has been wearing for years that are finally getting to old to be presentable...he loved then at first wearing...he wears a 12 narrow and can't find any B or C widths in our local area--stores just stock regular or wides even in expensive shoes...I have ordered from Logohoo before and their turn-around time is so good that there is no reason NOT to use them...My husband hates to shop for anything except golf merchandise anyway so I wind up buying and bringing home for his approval whatever I buy for him...I bought two styles in black loafers for him to try one and he preferred this one--although the other fit as well...so I will have to return them--but would have had to do the same if they were purchased locally... I love Logohoo!!!

Beautifeel shoe:shoe-75464

0 comments:

Post a Comment