beautifeel-76264

0

After a little break-in, permanently on my feet - I'm between size 7.5 and 8 mens and so I got size L. Unfortunately Logohoo only had the cammo pattern for that size instead of the color I wanted. When they arrived, they looked better than expected with a high quality appearance, but when I slipped them on, they were tight, the hard drawstring dug into my feet a bit, the interior seams irritated my pinky toes, and the soft bottoms were too narrow underfoot for my wide feet. I was THIS close to returning them, but I decided to give them a fair shake and after just a day or two I realized that I was entering into a very codependent relationship with pair of slippers. Seriously, I contemplated taking them to work to change into. They keep my chronically cold feet perfectly comfy and warm even if the rest of my body is freezing. After breaking in, all of my initial qualms about the drawstring and inside seam and narrowness disappeared and after a couple weeks, I've noticed that the insoles have molded to my feet with a perfect little ridge that fits into the crease between my toes and my foot. It's not memory foam like an earlier reviewer noted, but it's nice in its own way. The bottoms are like a faux suede and are holding up very well, even with occasional treks outside (I really don't like taking them off). All in all just a great comfortable pair of slippers that I would recommend to anyone.

Beautifeel shoe:beautifeel-76264

beautifeel-76264 style of beautifeel shoe display upper is very popular beauty shoes. With aborative observe on style beautifeel-76264, I think you can like it by a first view on image beautifeel-76264. The beautifeel-76264 style of beautifeel shoes is a good product from us. Liking style beautifeel-76264, you can contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com and get cheaper trade price on style beautifeel-76264.

0 comments:

Post a Comment