beautifeel-76239

0

After trying the Roseberry and Elsey, I chose these. Definitely the most comfortable. I am a size 8 and they are perfect. I like the more stable feeling sole, not so wide and clunky. My heel stays in place and very cushy to walk around in. Can't wait to try them out in NYC and Chicago this month! As for the Roseberry, they are adorable; however, they are much stiffer with a wide base and they are not nearly as comfortable, not much padding! My heels would be dying after an hour or so. As for the Elsey, they are so darn cute, but so darn narrow! I am an average, medium width size 8. Well, the Elsey's would fit only Geisha feet! They are so narrow and tiny. So, I ordered a 9. Well, they were a little better in width, but way too long and the heel slipped around like crazy (but then again, so did the 8's!). I think the Roseberry and Elsey's are definitely cuter, but you cannot beat the comfort of these tall braid ones! They rival my Ugg Cove's in comfort.

Beautifeel shoe:beautifeel-76239

beautifeel-76239 style of beautifeel shoe display upper is very popular beauty shoes. With aborative observe on style beautifeel-76239, I think you can like it by a first view on image beautifeel-76239. The beautifeel-76239 style of beautifeel shoes is a good product from us. Liking style beautifeel-76239, you can contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com and get cheaper trade price on style beautifeel-76239.

0 comments:

Post a Comment