beautifeel-74813

0

Dankso Margrete - I own three pairs of this shoe in different colors and love them. I've worn two of them year-round for a couple of years with socks in the winter and without in the summer. I do have wide feet (with bunions); and while each pair fits differently, they do fit. I just received my fourth pair of the Margretes in brown (felt I better get another pair before they're discontinued). However, the new pair is not only too tight; I couldn't even get them on. My other brown pair, which is the most comfortable, was made in Poland; these new tight ones are made elsewhere. It's not just the leather upper that's too tight, the entire foot bed (measured across the sole) is narrower. What a disappointment! Logohoo, however, is great. I ordered these shoes one day and got them the next. What excellent service!

Beautifeel shoe:beautifeel-74813

0 comments:

Post a Comment