shoe-74937

0

Cute Comfy - I bought these in black. Like most Privos, they run a little big - I normally wear a 6.5-7 and the 6.5 is plenty roomy. I was looking for this kind of rugged/sport inspired mary jane that was comfy enough to wear without socks. This shoe fits the bill, although if I were to wear it without a blister bandage or band-aid on my heel, it would give me blisters. If you are someone who can normally wear shoes without socks with no problem, these will probably be fine for you as well. Aside from the heel blisters, which would probably happen to me with any similar shoe, the only thing I don't like about it is that the elastic and leather strap that goes across the top part of the foot is a little tight, and the point of the leather strap can dig in to the top of your foot. I found that giving a few tugs on the elastic to reposition it and stretch it a little really helped, and the longer I've been wearing them the less I notice it. I'm sure the elastic will stretch out over time to be just fine. Overall I would recommend them - they aren't exactly what I wanted, but they're pretty darn close.

Beautifeel shoe:shoe-74937

0 comments:

Post a Comment