beautifeel-74879

0

Cool and Comfy Clog - I really love this clog! I used to wear Crocs, but I have found that the Keen Yogui (like all of Keen shoes) provide really good arch support and traction. I wear these shoes all year round. They are completely waterproof, so you can take them to the pool or run around the sandbox with your kids. The funny thing is- as popular as these shoes are- they are really hard to find (especially in women's sizes). In Japan and Korea, Keen makes a much wider variety of these shoes (with even crazier colors). I wish the US market made them, too! In terms of fit- I generally wear between an 8 1/2 to a 9 in Keens (depending on whether the shoe is open or closed toed). The 9's in the Yogui are a good fit for me (true to size). They are a little snug on the tops of my feet, since I have a high instep- but not enough to cause rubbing or blisters. I have very wide Fred Flintstone feet, and the Yogui's nicely accommodate them. I highly recommend these shoes- for the comfort, arch support, and uniqueness!

Beautifeel shoe:beautifeel-74879

0 comments:

Post a Comment