beautifeel-75345

0

Chaco Fan - I own a pair of Z/2 Chacos and wanted to try the new style of the ZX without the wrap-around toe. I love the freedom this ZX/1 offers the toes. Like other Chacos with their adjustable straps, it takes a little time to get used to and to get the straps in the right place. I picked the men's shoe because I noticed the thicker straps and my size was available. I usually wear size 7 in other shoes, but was fitted in a women size 8 for these sandals. This size translates into a man?s 7, which fits great. When I tighten the straps to my foot, I do notice there is a lot of slack that gets stepped on, but that is easily fixable. Overall, I am a fan of the Chaco because of its versatility; I use them for hiking, water wadding and casual wear.

Beautifeel shoe:beautifeel-75345

0 comments:

Post a Comment