shoe-75879

0

An outstanding dress alternative - This shoe is one of the most versatile on the market. It can be dressed up or down. Comfort is exceptional, when I purchased them I also tried a pair of Mephisto's that were in the same price category, while the Mephisto's were no slouch, this shoe provided the comfort and the "cool" styling I was seeking. The leather is very soft and the support is outstanding. Several years ago I tore the Achilles tendon on my foot, it went untreated (which is unheard of) and healed on its own after about 2 years, however the injury caused my right ankle to be permanently swollen, it bruises easily and causes me severe pain. In addition, I've had a knee scoped due to a sports injury, and in certain conditions this old injury flares up as well. This shoe is one of the few that gives me real comfort from these injuries. The most important feature is the fact that the rear of the shoe isn't to high where it can rub against my heel, in addition my feet don't strike the pavement as heavily wearing them. I have the brown pair. Actually, it's hard describe the hue of brown in the shoe; it's not to dark nor to light. Thus far I haven't had to polish them (simply wipe them down with a soft cloth) however, when I do polish them, I'll most likely use a neutral instead of one of the multiple colors of brown. Believe me, I've worn some great shoes, but this particular model has become my favorite!

Beautifeel shoe:shoe-75879

shoe-75879 style of beautifeel shoe display upper is very popular beauty shoes. With aborative observe on style shoe-75879, I think you can like it by a first view on image shoe-75879. The shoe-75879 style of beautifeel shoes is a good product from us. Liking style shoe-75879, you can contact us by logohoo@hotmail.com and get cheaper trade price on style shoe-75879.

0 comments:

Post a Comment